Ex Online Calculator recognizes the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfillment. That’s why we are so excited to continue our Online Calculations $500 Scholarship Program. This ongoing scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
WHO WE ARE?
Ex Online Calculator is a website where we help thousands of people all around the world in tax matters as per their need by publishing helpful and updated information. Our main purpose is just to help the sole proprietors, partnerships, and companies in calculating and paying their taxes on time with the help of the VAT Calculator.
WINNER PAYOUT AND ANNOUNCEMENT
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on April 30, 2021. The winning entry will be published on Ex Online Calculator Blog.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on May 15, 2021.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at exonlinecalculator.com.
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $500 (U.S.) to the winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Carefully research and compose an essay of 1,000 to 1,500 words on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How will the Coronavirus (COVID-19) affect the world economy?
- How is the value-added tax (VAT) beneficial for the country? How would it help to improve the country’s economy?
- How does printing money cause inflation?
- What are some unusual ways of saving income tax in the USA?
- What are the best ways to save money?
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to [email protected]
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all the requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
- We will not contact applicants regarding anything other than their application. All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants will be destroyed as soon as the contest is concluded.
- Arrangements will be made with the winning applicant’s financial aid office to disburse the scholarship funding within 30 days of the contest’s conclusion.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or claim their award to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their work.
- All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. By applying, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.